• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my rights ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stonder34

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

Have a serious issue with two elderly parents. Both are suffering from Alheimers, continue to fight with each other "through" the Son but will not admit it. They ARE miserable. They remain manipulative and controlling of their children to the point where they've damaged the reputation of the Son in the community by contacting/being contacted by authorities and discussing mistruths. The Son must now leave this town due to this and the authorities are using this method to coerse parents into making incriminating statements about the children. WHAT ARE THE CHILDRENS RIGHTS ?? Can a restraining order or other court action be taken against the parents to prevent them from causing further damage ??? Please help, advise !

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stonder34 said:
What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

Have a serious issue with two elderly parents. Both are suffering from Alheimers, continue to fight with each other "through" the Son but will not admit it. They ARE miserable. They remain manipulative and controlling of their children to the point where they've damaged the reputation of the Son in the community by contacting/being contacted by authorities and discussing mistruths. The Son must now leave this town due to this and the authorities are using this method to coerse parents into making incriminating statements about the children. WHAT ARE THE CHILDRENS RIGHTS ?? Can a restraining order or other court action be taken against the parents to prevent them from causing further damage ??? Please help, advise !

My response:

Wow! If the parents can orchestrate and cause all of this emotional mayhem, ultimately causing their own son to pack up and leave town, it doesn't sound like it to me that they're suffering from any dimentia from an "impossible-to-diagnose" onset of dual Alzheimers!

Sounds like they're smart to me in coming up with a scheme to get rid of their criminal son!

IAAL

S

stonder34

Thanks

Dimentia. That's it - I was informed that a restraining order can be taken out if this indeed the problem. Thanks !

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">