• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What questions should be asked? Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Would someone please provide a list of general questions my son should ask the attorney who is working with the executrix/trustee of his father's estate that would help my son become informed as to what is going on with the probate procedure and the trust--It's like pulling teeth to get info--If he asks he gets a response--if he doesn't ask he is not kept informed. My son plans on sitting down with him on Monday to get some answers--There seems to be an issure with the decedents "tangible personal property"--which was stipulated to my son in the will--he is now being told that the "tangible personal property" is only the decedents clothes--there are some items my son would like for sentimental reasons and he is now being told they will be sold (there is no real reason to do this as there are enough funds to pay expenses that need paid to settle the estate) like knick-knacks, books, art hanging on walls(of no real monetary value-just sentimental) etc. etc. A list of general important questions so the attorney realizes he is an intelligent 25 yr old and not someone that can be walked all over would help. Thanks again for the upteenth time!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">