• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

when my dad dies...............

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Swindle2177

my mother and father and I live in tn and they own our house jointly. My dad has 3 other children from another woman whom he never did and never was married to. his 3 daughters feel like they will get the house when he dies. He is ill and not doing so well these past few years. he has no will and probably will never have one. he is uneducated. the 3 daughters are already going around saying they are going to try and take this house from my mother and I when he dies. my mother and father are married and have been for 20 years. we don't want to let my dad know what's going on because he may not be with us much longer. is there any way they can try and take this house from us. they never lived in this house and i have most of my life. they were grown when my mom and dad got together. they all have their own lives. what should we do? should we do something? should we worry? thanks swindle2177

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">