• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

when is it over

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

candicebrooke

California-- My mothers probate is done over final and we (siblings) started to get our checks every three months and now my sister says she is not going to send them (she is the administrator and so is one of my brothers) because my other brother wont talk to her the 2nd administrator my brother does not agree with her. She has not sent any more checks so can she do this. They both have to sign the checks for it to be any good. Please help...... where do we go from here.

ALawyer

Likely to a lawyer who should write a letter to the recalitrant and stubborn executor/administrator and tell her that if she does not perfom her duties the heirs will go to court to have her removed and have to personally pay damages and the needed counsel fees for her misconduct.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">