• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where there's a WILL?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Haley3257

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

My husband and I would like to write a up a will by using one of the free services offered online...

Once we have filled out all of the necessary information do we need to have the will notarized so that it will be official?

THANKS!
- Robin

S

seniorjudge

Haley3257 said:
What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

My husband and I would like to write a up a will by using one of the free services offered online...

Once we have filled out all of the necessary information do we need to have the will notarized so that it will be official?

THANKS!
- Robin
Those free will services are worth every dime you pay for them.

"...Once we have filled out all of the necessary information do we need to have the will notarized so that it will be official?...

This question shows you don't know what you are doing. You forgot to ask the really important question.

Anyway, this is not a DIY; go to a good estate planning attorney. You may need more than a will: durable POAs, for example. This is a big deal; don't mess it up, for the sake of your heirs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">