• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who, can do what? 2 executors one bing left out.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mildred Pierce

NYS= As half executor Am I within my rights to ask for all copies of bills to be paid etc????Also Both our names , mine and other executor, are on checking account, don't I also have the right to have a checkbook issued to me as we are in different locations, and this way I can pay bills which I have been doing, before we became executors as other pary decided not too. It seems as if I don't have a say in very much according to other one, also if offer is made on property that I hope is to be sold, I also have right to know person or contracotrs right????Thanks soooooo much, I think I am being a victim of an unethical person.M.P.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">