• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why does'nt anyone know answer to this?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mildred Pierce

NYS, I have asked a few lawyers and they cannot give me an answer, I have the question here also, Is there another place I can ask? When there are 2 administrators, 1 house partially rented, can one of the administrators move into the vacant part over the objection of the other half owner????I am afraid one who moves in will not sell the house as planned and will never get her out. Is there a person out there who knows the answer to this????Please HELP

ALawyer

An answer to your question likely would be very FACT and LOCATION specific. And experts don't share valuable knowledge that helps you -- and you alone -- for free. That's what they expect to get paid for. You want someone to outline a course of conduct -- and if you retain a lawyer she or he will.

M

Mildred Pierce

Thanks but what field should lawyer be in

Hello, and thanks for answering. I will go to a lawyer but do not know what type to go to or to contact.I have a lawyer who is handling my brothers estate for my sister and I and he does not seem to know the answer to this question, so now who do I go too???We are paying him by the hour, so I am not trying to get advice like this for free.

thanks anyway, mildred

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">