• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will - beneficiaries

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DebsClueless

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I am the administrator & sole aire of my Fathers will If he had a Life Insurance Policy w/my uncles name as beneficiary it would revert back to the Estate of my Father if he predeceased my Father, correct? Or would it then go to my uncles wife?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

anteater

It is "heir."

If he had a Life Insurance Policy w/my uncles name as beneficiary it would revert back to the Estate of my Father if he predeceased my Father, correct?
Typically, yes. Contact the insurance company and make the claim on behalf of the estate. You will probably have to provide a certified copy of uncle's death certificate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">