• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will contents Questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jayzad

What is the name of your state? Kentucky.

I'm doing some research to see if in my situation I should be able to make my own Simple Will.
After all bills are paid, there will be on one person I bequest everything to.
This person is not related.

Question is when it comes to the section where I would list the things to be left to this person should I list these things individually. Or could I say something like I bequeath all personal and real property to ………????

There is not going be that much, so if I would list the items the list would be short.
IRA, 401k, CD’s I don’t think they should be listed in the will, because the person is listed as the beneficiary on those accounts.
The other property that could be listed individually are,
Autos
Cash, Saving, Checking Accounts
Personal items
My home will be sold before I retire, and I will be on the road the rest of my time.
I will buy a mobile home, trailer to come back to, but I don’t know how to deal with that in my will yet. More research will be done.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance George :rolleyes:

jayzad

Free Advice

Anyone out there with any Free Advice.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">