• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will Creation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rickybobby

What is the name of your state? Ohio

My wife and I need to put together our wills for the first time ever. We have been married for two years and this is something we have been wanting to do for a while.
What is the best way to put together a will? Can it be done online, do we have to meet with a lawyer? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, rickybobby

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state? Ohio

My wife and I need to put together our wills for the first time ever. We have been married for two years and this is something we have been wanting to do for a while.
What is the best way to put together a will? Can it be done online, do we have to meet with a lawyer? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, rickybobby
The best way is to have an attorney do this. Though there are DIY available, when one asks questions, one does not know what one is doing. ;)

Also have the attorney draft POAs, both medical (with advanced health care directives) and Durable (for financial). Remember, as your lives change, update your documents. These documents are too important to have mistakes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">