• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

villarrealjoe11

Texas
When my dad pass away he left no will I know he left money in thr bank 50,000 savings he left a house that sets on 2 lots.

My mother is still alive an living in the house she is now too old and wants too sell do I as a son have any rights too this my father stated before he passed the house n land was left too me but since there was no will my mother took it all

t74

There is not enough information in your post. The ownership on death of property depends on how the property was titled.

The ownership of the money in the bank depends on how the bank account was owned.

There are many resources that explain the different ways types of property is held.

Your best bet is to see an attorney to have it explained to both you and our mother and make sure there are no issues selling the property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">