• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crzbtfl

:confused: My father died in a wrongful situation and at the time he was living with a girl and two children by him. I was so messed up by this I cant even remember alot of what happened, I'm told that I my body just shut down. Anyway its been over ten years since his death, when he died I can remember her producing this will, which was not legit. but being in the state I was in etc. and the family and just dealing with it in general, I blocked it out in order to maintain my sanity and not physically hurting her. I ran away from everyone for a long time...
So, she pulls out this will, it not only is fony, but it read: I leave everything I have to my girlfriend Shirley and my two daughters, crystal and ashley. I lost it. I couldnt be around her, in any way, shape or form.
My father had taken care of this endonisien girl for about 7 yrs or so but they hadnt been getting along for a long time. And he wouldnt have had a will in the first place, he was only 48 yrs old. My brother and I are his children from his first marriage and our name wasnt even mentioned in this will. She took everything, I never saw the will, she took all his harley davidson's, houses,
u name it, she got it all, and my brother and I got not one thin dime. Nothing! not even memorandams. my question is ? is it too late to contest this will? can I prove that she forged his signature? can I have it validated or tested to show its validity? I also recently found out she came into alot of money! How? she had nothing? I think something is wrong and has been... I also feel she had something to do with his death! Can you help me?

Her name is Shirley Ulyeman /Arizona

Thank you!

Leann Robinson
Phoenix, Arizona

A

advisor10

SEPT. 29, 2001

DEAR CRZBTFL:

A local attorney is the only one who can really properly advise you about your unique situation. There is usually a time limit on when lawsuits can be filed, and you may have waited too late to do so. Why didnt' you or your brother think about contesting the will back then (10 years ago?)!!!

Age doesn't really matter when it comes to who should have a will--EVERYBODY should have one.

SINCERELY,

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">