• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wills and probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Ruth Y. Evans

please help,
i'm in detroit,michigan and my landlord's are elderly. they have one brother who resides in newyork that would like me to continue looking after his brother and the brother's wife. he is here visiting his brother and would like for me to continue running errands,paying bills,supervising home improvments in a nut shell run myself crazier. he suggested that we get the couple to write out a will. the elder man, i know for sure cannot make sound decisions. the woman on the other hand, is still with us (so to speak)
the brother will be returning to newyork next week. legally what needs to be done? we need major repairs on the home in order for the couple to stay in their home such as wheelchair ramps, security doors etc. the brother throws everything on me. legally what can i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">