• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 accidents/w/comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sherry m

What is the name of your state? ny
i need help please. i was in 2 accidents. was hurt very bad i had surgery on my left shoulder from my first accident and damaged my neck, upper, middle, lower back, and my legs, feet are very bad, numbness, tingling, cracking pins and needles,feel like my bones on my feet are sticking out, i cant wear high heeled shoes, even flat shoes bother me, it hurts to sit, stand lay down, cant do normal chores around the house, dishes,laundary etc, walking ??? nothing without being in pain numbness in my hands fingers, my neck swells up, im 40 and im scared this second accident made things worse since oct 27, 2003 i have not worked the ime doctor first said mild disability now after seeing the mri i have herniated disc from my neck down to my lower back it feels like its on fire all the time my doctor says he is not worried but its my body i never felt this bad now after the ime doctor sees the mri he tells them ima ble to go back to work there is nothing wrong with me liar. when your bones in your feet crack and they numb up and you cant walk there is nothing wrong?? they cut my benefits down to 233 every 2 weeks i cant live on that and there trying to force me to go back to work. i want to but not like this please help me im really scared i need to find a doctor who can help me i also tore both my shoulders in this second accident and my doctor wont do anything for please im begging somebody to help me i dont want to live in pain like this and on medicine 3 times a day for the pain.please if you can help me please tell me ok im going to be 41 and im scared i cant 3/4 of the things i used to do this will answer a ? for you im trying to finsh college but i have a hard time walking to the school i was going to get a handicap permit this is not good because my legs and feet get so numb i feel like they are going to lock up on me and also bothers my back to. sherry

Beth3

You need to consult with a worker's compensation attorney. Your issues are far too complex to handle in a format such as this.

Contact your local or State Bar Association and ask for referrals to worker's compensation attorneys in your area.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">