• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accumulative Hearing Loss

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Buck_Hunt

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california
l am receipt of a report rated at 19% for an accumulative hearing loss. They want me to settle. lt didn't use to bother me so much and it not the loss of hearing im so concerned about. lts the ringing,the tweetie birds and the bells it never stops. lts getting so load its really driving me crazy. l use to only hear it when it was quiet but now l hear it all the time. Can't l get some help with that? Like an opperation or something? They said the 19% was equivalent to $12,265.25. Seems to me if l am intitled to getting an opperation it would cost alot more than that.

ecmst12

Unfortunately there is no surgery that can fix tinnitus, which is the name for the ringing in your ears. And it will get worse over time as a natural progression. The best treatment I'm aware of is a white noise machine to drown it out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">