• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

anygoodadvice?

What is the name of your state New Mexico

I posted here in August (under work related injuries) with an explanation of the situation I am in regarding my former employer and their insurance company. I have made several appointments with different attorneys to no avail. They speak to me on the phone, I make an appointment to see them and invariably when I get to their office they turn into stammering, stuttering piles of goo who cannot make eye contact and suddenly realize the vastness of their workload and unfortunately have to decline to advise me. To get to the point, I believe that someone is influencing/intimidating them, example: the man who screamed at me on the phone “ I have a family” and slammed the receiver down. Who specifically is intimidating these people I do not know but they are powerful enough to block my right to legal representation and not have anyone report it. I cannot sit idly by and watch an insurance company destroy my life and cover up the criminal activity of a man who has been stalking me for 4 years because they will not take responsibility for the illegal actions of my former employer whom they insure ( if you want the full story read my former post). Please save objections to the concept that an insurance company would be capable of intimidating people. It is futile when a half hour search on the internet revealed numerous horror stories of insurance companies leaving victims “destitute and suicidal” rather than take financial responsibility. My question is this: What could somebody say to you, as an attorney, that would make you decline to represent a potential client? and Where else can I go to seek representation?
? New Mexico

Beth3

If you don't want to hear how incredibly unlikely it is for an insurance company to intimidate all these attorneys into refusing to represent you, then I doubt you're going to get much of a response. Attorneys love to take on the "big bad guy" when legal violations have occurred. It's how they make their money - and their reputations.

A

anygoodadvice?

In that case if there is an attorney out there reading this who would be willing to speak to me regarding my former employer, a California Community College, illegally hacking into my home computer and covering up the illegal activity of a man who has been stalking me for 4 years because this man was able to recurit one of their employees to give him access to my office please let me know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">