• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Asbestos questions for VA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

byowell

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? VA

At my job, they had an asbestos crew come in and remove most of the asbestos from a building we were redoing. After the crew was done, there was still asbestos we had to take care of. My boss told me to take care of it by wetting it down, throwing it in a garbage bag and putting it in the.regular dumpster. Now I know this is illegal to not provide proper equipment for removal ( full body suits, proper masks, taping the area off) or disposing of it properly. What kind of case do I have, because if I get sick from it down the road I want to be taken care of. They also promised me health benefits and never came through on their promise

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">