• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back flat out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

madtia

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? CA
Is there a statute of limitations for work related injuries even where fraud is present?
I injured my back a long time ago and was sent to the company doctor (quack). He told me that if I told him I was not better and need physical therapy that I would lose my job. I did not want to lose my job so I did as he advised and he wrote that I was fine even though he knew I wasn't. I also was not given a choice to go to another doctor and did not trust this one. One of my co-workers also had problems with him and was told the same thing. I felt threatened by him and my managers. I needed my job so I did my best to keep it. I lost my job a few years ago but still have the injury and every year have been out of commission because of it and it's only getting worse. This past week, it escalated and I couldn't move at all and I was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. I was diagnosed with two herniated discs and damage to sciatica nerve. I have no health insurance. what legal rights do I have?

Shay-Pari'e

He wrote you off as you being fine, and you took no issue with it., in fact allowed it.

Now years later you want to sue them? Hope you got proof.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">