• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moogle1952

CA
I have been diagnosed with disc degeneration and I have and osteophyte inside my spine that occassionally presses on a nerve and is very painful running the full length of my leg. I also have nerve damage in my left leg and foot.
During my research on the subject I have found that wearing a back belt (as I did for 12 years) can weaken the muscles in the back causing the body to build extra calcium to make the bones stronger to make up for the weakened muscles. If this is the case, do I have any kind of case against the company I work for?
Thanks

W

Willlyjo

CA
I have been diagnosed with disc degeneration and I have and osteophyte inside my spine that occassionally presses on a nerve and is very painful running the full length of my leg. I also have nerve damage in my left leg and foot.
During my research on the subject I have found that wearing a back belt (as I did for 12 years) can weaken the muscles in the back causing the body to build extra calcium to make the bones stronger to make up for the weakened muscles. If this is the case, do I have any kind of case against the company I work for?
Thanks
Depends on the research. Who says that wearing a back belt causes the problems you suggest? Is it medically ascertained? What experts are involved in this belief? Please be more specific with what you feel you found through your research so a better response could be forthcoming.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">