• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Burnt on my face at work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MandaMarie2010

I was cleaning a deep fryer when it clogged and blew oil at my face. It covers practically all of my forehead and on the side of my face by my eyes. This happened on Tuesday night. Seeing as I have school early in the morning. I didn't go to the emergency room in fear of being there all night. Knowing that I needed my einjury documented, I went to the hospital last night. They said that i have first and second degree burns and that it will scar. I am very embarrased to be myself since it'd happened. I returned to work a day after it happened but then didn't go back. I go to work for the first time today. I was just wondering if I have a case or not because I didn't know if I was in over my head. Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">