• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I do anything to complete this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sasqua

Illinois, Hurt my neck/shoulder on job went to my doctor that had treated me for a back injury 5 yrs ago (full recovery). Insurance company is dragging feet in the treatment. Dr. has to call for permission to give injections and therapy. Sometimes the adjuster is in and sometimes she's out or sick. It took them 3 weeks to pay for wages last week. and its starting the 2nd week with no check. Is this normal? I've now been informed that they are not approving anymore treatments or therapy, I haven't been released to full status, just light duty which the contractor does not have.This initially (from Dr's point) wasn't going to take long.and I don't think it would have if he could have done his job. Now it's dragging on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">