• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i sell my pending case for cash now ? if not can i sell a large percentage of it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tru_versatility

What is the name of your state?new york i have a third party workers compensation case pending. i dont have " 3 years " to wait to get paid. can i sell my pending case or at least a very large percentage of it for cash now ?

attorney B. Cut

Are you on drugs? I can say that your need for cash will hurt you. Your case has no value with out an MMI, and if you had an MMI you would not be talking about three years. It aint a personal injury. Your case is worth nothing at this point, unless you had the MMI.

Last edited by a moderator:

JETX

tru_versatility said:
What is the name of your state?new york i have a third party workers compensation case pending. i dont have " 3 years " to wait to get paid. can i sell my pending case or at least a very large percentage of it for cash now ?
Yes. If you can find some sucker to pay you.... you can sell your case to them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">