• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can Insurance Carrier deny WC for 2 time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Scottsdale

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? AZ

My Wife injured herself last year, and went thru the workers comp process, got some treatment therapy and etc.. Middle of this year her back started back hurting and in July really hurted. She informed her employer(Direct Sup) and heard from the Ins Carrier, who was kinda nasty, asked questions "Why do you think this is the same Injury" "Do you think you need Therapy" and others.

She basically had to go over the whole events that happened even last year and was recorded. The Carrier stated They woul allow her to go to get an analysis Only, then determine if it's the same injury!!! WTF!!!. They said if it was determined not to be the same, then she would have to use her own insurance and treat it.. ARE THEY CRAZY!!! This is the same injury and her back wasn't really healed. She has an appointment next week.. To me it seems that they don't want to reactivate the WC. I'm lost here can anyone give advice or opinions.. Thanks...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">