• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil suit against employer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zsazsa

can anyone tell me if this sounds kind of fishy. Two people get hurt at work within a couple of weeks of each other, both have a work related injury :confused: One persons case is all settled and the other one seems to be stringing along. If a large co. like United Airlines has certin protocall for work comp injuries then why dose'nt it apply to everyone. I wonder why I'm being singled out to jump through hoops all the time. can I file a civil suit
for being treated unfair by the system.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

zsazsa said:
can anyone tell me if this sounds kind of fishy. Two people get hurt at work within a couple of weeks of each other, both have a work related injury :confused: One persons case is all settled and the other one seems to be stringing along. If a large co. like United Airlines has certin protocall for work comp injuries then why dose'nt it aply to everyone. I wonder why I'm being singled out to jump through hoops all the time. can I file a civil suit
for being treated unfair by the system.

My response:

In answer to your immediate question, the answer is "No".

How one is treated during a Worker's Compensation claim depends upon too many variables; ergo, your question is too vague and ambiguous and give you any answers.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">