• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defense attorney and employer using prior/fake conditions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NathanaelErik

Hello,

I am currently going through a workmans comp case, I had a concussion and now have post concussive disorder. I went to a neuropsych who put wrong diagnosis in the report. Their IME doctor is siding with him. So Im looking to lose the case because of this issue, and their saying im healed when Im not. Is this allowed? Also, the accident should of been on video tape, and they have yet to disclose the tape as evidence by saying nothing is on the tape. This leads me to believe they looked at the wrong day as the asst store mngr put the wrong date on all the accident reports (i believe on purpose) so I think the proper day needs to be looked at.

Any advice on this? Any laws being broke here?

Plus, the defense attorney got a copy of the medical record before I even did, is that allowed?

Proserpina

Hello,

I am currently going through a workmans comp case, I had a concussion and now have post concussive disorder. I went to a neuropsych who put wrong diagnosis in the report. Their IME doctor is siding with him. So Im looking to lose the case because of this issue, and their saying im healed when Im not. Is this allowed? Also, the accident should of been on video tape, and they have yet to disclose the tape as evidence by saying nothing is on the tape. This leads me to believe they looked at the wrong day as the asst store mngr put the wrong date on all the accident reports (i believe on purpose) so I think the proper day needs to be looked at.

Any advice on this? Any laws being broke here?

Plus, the defense attorney got a copy of the medical record before I even did, is that allowed?

(Yes, the other side will sometimes end up with the documents before you do)

What was the neuro's dx versus what you think?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">