• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denied critical medical care.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bill king

Hawaii
I have been disabled for a year due to a work injury. I have been approved for SS Disability dated the day after my injury 02-09-17. I am not represented by an Attorney.
I have won the portion of my claim where the DL has found my injury compensable and the Employers Attorney has had to retract his appeal because the IME Dr. agreed I was injured at work.
My question. The Employers Attorney has denied me critical medical health care ( low back surgery )
I have filed Criminal Fraud charges with the FBI against the Attorney for filing false information on at least 5 instances. I have to Move back to Oregon NOW !!

What am I going to do. ???? Please help.

quincy

Hawaii
I have been disabled for a year due to a work injury. I have been approved for SS Disability dated the day after my injury 02-09-17. I am not represented by an Attorney.
I have won the portion of my claim where the DL has found my injury compensable and the Employers Attorney has had to retract his appeal because the IME Dr. agreed I was injured at work.
My question. The Employers Attorney has denied me critical medical health care ( low back surgery )
I have filed Criminal Fraud charges with the FBI against the Attorney for filing false information on at least 5 instances. I have to Move back to Oregon NOW !!

What am I going to do. ???? Please help.
You have filed a complaint about the attorney with the FBI and the FBI will investigate your complaint. Charges will be filed (or not) depending on the results of this investigation. This is out of your hands.

The employer's attorney does not approve or deny health care. The attorney is representing the employer and his interests.

If you need to leave Hawaii and move to Oregon "NOW," it appears you will need the services of an attorney in Hawaii. I do not see how you can successfully manage without one.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">