• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

deposition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

"Tate" Landrum

What is the name of your state? va. I am about to go to a deposition, do i have to go legally? I cannot afford an attorney.if i do have to go, what questions should I play "dumb" to?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

"Tate" Landrum said:
What is the name of your state? va. I am about to go to a deposition, do i have to go legally? I cannot afford an attorney.if i do have to go, what questions should I play "dumb" to?

My response:

See my responses to you in your other thread. Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=134981

I already told you that you have to "legally go."

How can we tell you how to answer questions that haven't been asked?

By the way, you're doing a good job of "playing dumb" on these forums - - so, you've already got a good start!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">