• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do i have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skiddidle

Trevor: production manager
Mike: programmer
On 7/11/13 at sytech inc.
Trying to run one of their so called programs and they advised me to unload part of the sheet while it was running. so I went to go unload the sheet and when I went to go unload it the program ended and went back to home position and doing so the 11 gage material pinned me against stack of material behind me and crushed my lower abdomen the programmer was there when incident happened. The programmer didn’t even ask if I was ok and said “maybe you shouldn’t have been sanding there”. Programmer went and got Trevor and Trevor asked if I was hurt because he saw me walking slow with a limp. I said “I think I’m ok” because I was afraid of losing my job. So Trevor took me to the nearest employee and told me to tell the employee that I was ok and the employee was confused and said “ok” after that I started to walk back to my station to go back to work and Trevor said ” it’s not going to work” because I was walking slow. I then replied with “what do you mean?” and what he replied “just a minute ago you were walking slow like a grandma” even though he knew I just got hurt and I replied “well I just got pinned by a sheet of metal and it crushed my stomach” then Trevor said” its not going to work” then I said “ so I’m done heres my gloves” then Trevor said “so you quit?” then I said “no you just said it wasn’t working didn’t you?!?” then he replied “well its not” so then I left to go to the ER because my abdomen started to really hurt especially when I moved.

latigo

Trying to run one of their so called programs and they advised me to unload part of the sheet while it was running. so I went to go unload the sheet and when I went to go unload it the program ended and went back to home position and doing so the 11 gage material pinned me against stack of material behind me and crushed my lower abdomen the programmer was there when incident happened. The programmer didn’t even ask if I was ok and said “maybe you shouldn’t have been sanding there”. Programmer went and got Trevor and Trevor asked if I was hurt because he saw me walking slow with a limp. I said “I think I’m ok” because I was afraid of losing my job. So Trevor took me to the nearest employee and told me to tell the employee that I was ok and the employee was confused and said “ok” after that I started to walk back to my station to go back to work and Trevor said ” it’s not going to work” because I was walking slow. I then replied with “what do you mean?” and what he replied “just a minute ago you were walking slow like a grandma” even though he knew I just got hurt and I replied “well I just got pinned by a sheet of metal and it crushed my stomach” then Trevor said” its not going to work” then I said “ so I’m done heres my gloves” then Trevor said “so you quit?” then I said “no you just said it wasn’t working didn’t you?!?” then he replied “well its not” so then I left to go to the ER because my abdomen started to really hurt especially when I moved.
Do you have a case?

I’d say that you have two. A case of hysteria complicated with the frazzles.

When you get your emotions under control perhaps you could come back and describe an event worthy of supporting an industrial accident claim. Including where you were on the planet when your stomach was “crushed”, whether you required medical attention and if so, the diagnosis and prognosis.

Ladyback1

file a workers' comp claim. fill out a first report of injury. From what I am seeing, Washington has a preferred provider list, so if you did not seek treatment from an authorized provider, you may be SOL on getting that particular service paid for.

What were/are your injuries? Have you returned to work? With or without restrictions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">