• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dont know what to do...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

acrotinger2009

I work for walmart in the produce department. I was recently hurt on the job. i am not 100 percent certain which of the many vigorous duties caused my back pain whether it was all the heavy lifting, the constant bending, twisting, repetitive motions, or the reaching/ grabbing heavy objects from heights above head level on ladders. I started hurting november 19th 2011 when i left work. i thought maybe i had just pushed myself too hard and tried to alleviate the pain by icing my back, taking ibuprofen, taking a relaxing bath, and resting. i even started using a back brace to help support my back. it didnt get better. its been worsening. i reported the incident and they had me go to a doctor. the doctor concluded that it was a work related injury and put me on work restrictions. walmart then temporarily put me to work as a door greeter. i was approached today by management and CMI at the end of my shift. CMI informed me that my claim was denied apparently because i dont know the exact time and exactly what i did that hurt me. i was upset about this but it got worse. the asset protection manager told me that they were putting me on a "personal leave of absence" until i was released from the restrictions. i have a 16-month old daughter whom i am a single mother to. i started getting more upset because if i cant work, i cant provide for my daughter and will lose everything i have which is very little. i am barely making ends meet with the $800.00 each month i am earning working there. during my upset, i started having an anxiety attack, which in the midst, she had me sign some checklist for the walmart leave of absence packet (personal). i was and still am completely lost and scared and in pieces. i have no idea what to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">