• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Elbow RSI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tinman8

What is the name of your state? Oregon I have reopened an old WC claim because a previous RSI, with a different employer, has been aggravated in my current job. I first mentioned it to my personal Dr., then days later filed the forms with him, several days later I filed the forms with my company. My personal Dr. gave me a note putting a few restrictions on my work. I have had a 50 minute investigational phone call with a person from SAIF [State Accident Insurance Fund]. I am concerned about getting laid off before I get all my ducks in a row. When should I consider getting a lawyer, [ the investigator asked me if I had one ]?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">