• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

employers will not allow me to work?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cnainarkansas

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am in arkansas, I received a injury to my pelvis and hip during work after being improperly trained. The paperwork on the incident was improperly filed, and I was sent to the ER and told to pay for my prescriptions and I would be reimbursed, which I have not been. I was released by my chiropractor to go back to work on monday, the administrators sent me home. State health inspectors are there all week. I went in Tuesday, they sent me home, the same with wednesday, and today they told me not to come back until Saturday. Now mind you, I was medically released to return to work on Monday. Now I am not getting paid for this, and the only reason they want me at home is because of the trouble they can get in by the state health board for the way all of this has been handled. Also, everyday I go in to work and they send me home because of state being there, the other CNA's are harassing me to death. Horrible remarks being said just to where I can hear them, really making me uncomfortable.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
cna-in-arkanssa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">