• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Entrapment in the work place

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

commentator

I once had a union represented hearing, over a state insurance issue, in which the union rep was set up outside the actual hearing room, permitted to watch and hear what was going on, but not sitting with me to send me any verbal or facial cues. It worked fine. She had reviewed my case before hand, had given me suggestions about what to change, what to come down on in my presentation, and then was allowed to listen, but since I had not officially request that she represent and speak for me, she was not given access to the hearing room. Don't know if this is something that happens a lot of times, but I do recall that she was not visible when I was being confronted by my employers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">