• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extreamly confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

round 1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca

Ok here's the deal.. Last year I claimed a stress claim and a few weeks later I quit my job because of the stress..well of course my claim was immediatly denied because of no medical evidence..well today I received a work comp prescription drug card..wat does this mean. And I'd like to add that the date of injury on the card is the exact date of which my injury occurred

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
When you called the entity which issued you the card and asked them, what did they say?

round 1

When you called the entity which issued you the card and asked them, what did they say?
I have not called them yet.. N I can't because in the middle of a suit against them..i would ask my attorney but heis on vacation right now..y would I have received it if my claim was denied?

ecmst12

I would guess just because you had submitted a claim and got put into the computer system. It doesn't mean you have coverage.

round 1

I would guess just because you had submitted a claim and got put into the computer system. It doesn't mean you have coverage.

Could it have ment I was accepted then denied? Cause I remember being approved then a day later denied?

round 1

Well I called the card company since its not actually the insurance company and I asked about my card n gave them my info n they said the card is active and open..n no sign of denial..but still haven't received anything from the insurance company. Do u think since I'm being represented that the approval would go to my atttorney instead of me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">