• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fed workmans comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fed

What is the name of your state? ILLINOIS. I'M A FEDERAL MILITARY GUARD TECH. I"VE BEEN O.K.d BY OWCP FOR SURGERY ON MY WRISTS FOR CARPAL TUNNEL THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD ABOUT PAYING ALL MED. BILLS. BUT THROUGH CONVERSATION WITH MANAGEMENT & THE GRAPE VINE I"VE BEEN TOLD THAT FED. EMPLOYEES ARE NOT ELIGABLE FOR ANY TYPE MONTARY SETTLEMENT. I"VE CALLED TWO ATTORNEYS & THEY SAY THEY DON"T TAKE FEDERAL CASES, IS THAT BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ENTITLED?

bargcapt

find a attorney who knows federal labor laws

from south carolina. my workers comp was filed under the federal longshore and harbor workers copensation act. it took me 2 months to find an attorney who knew about federal labor laws and the longshore act. i bet i talked to 2 dozen workers comp lawyers, and several of them from well known legal groups that do a lot of advertising, and they knew nothing about federal law.

in my searches, i have seen where postal workers have won awards, so i am assuming that they are federal employees.

google for federal workers comp, and you will find several good sites. also try federal workers comp lawyers, and dept. of labor

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">