• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

File Temporary Total Disability or Reopen Work Comp's Claim ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

binh

What is the name of your state? Washington

Please help me to do what's best.
I filed work related injury 2 years ago, and have recieved work comp until August 29, 2002. The claim closed and I didn't get notice 30 days later. The doctor released me back to work because of no medical find in my injury, but I still couldn't walk with my right leg because of knee injured. And the company offered me my job back with 4 weeks trial assestment. I came
back to work on Oct 15, 2002 and 4 weeks later the company discharged me because I couldn't perform the job duties.
So, I just recently see my primary care doctor and he adviced me not to reopen my work comp's clain instead go with Temporary Total Disability because he wasn't involved in the duration of my treatment. I'm very confused don't know what to do. What's best for me. I called layers' office but didn't get response back. Please help!

Thanks
Binh

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">