• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Going to lose everything

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rangers1421

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
My attorney took almost 4 months to file my settlement documents from my workers compensation case, I'm am late on all my credit card, vehicles and rent because of this, is she responsible for being incompetent, what are my rights

swalsh411

Your question just assumes that 4 months is too long. How do you know this for a fact? Things in the real world take a lot longer than people think they will (or should).

You could file a complaint to Bar Association but I doubt she will be retaining you as a client if you do that.

CSO286

Your question just assumes that 4 months is too long. How do you know this for a fact? Things in the real world take a lot longer than they do on Franklin & Bash, Law & Order, and Drop Dead Diva.

You could file a complaint to Bar Association but I doubt she will be retaining you as a client if you do that.
Fixed it for ya.;)

You could have fired your attny at any time. But I agree, most are not very quick in doing anything...and 1/2 are losers (in every case 1/2 wins and 1/2 loses).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">