• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ldboyz

What is the name my husband worked for lowes he was a driver, they had a delivery needing to go out but the normal truck that they used was out so he was told by a manager to take the loews to go ( this truck was not to be used for delivery_) it was for customers to rent he took it cause if you say no you get fired , they was deliverying hot water heaters he had told the helper what to do the helper didnt listen my husband ended up getting hit with box and went over the side, he had to have shoulder surgery and was told he could never drive a truck again this is what he loved doing, he was told by doc that he could never lift over 5 ponds with the arm for rest of his life. lowes put him in as a door greeter he hated filling humiliated he hateing having to hire people to do jobs at home for him he didnt fill he was a man anymore, he went into a deep depressin and killed hisself is lowes responsible for this happening what should i do his workmans comp claim was shut down when this happened he never got a settlement

of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">