• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help in hawaii

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

broncotlc

What is the name of your state?Hawaii here, just a question on permenate partial disability if some one can help me. I went in about 3 months ago to a Dr. for my rating and have not heard from no one yet. is there any time frame that this process takes or am I being forgotten about and therefore get a lawyer to look into it. thank for any help on this. Thomas in Hawaii

Beth3

Why don't you contact the WC carrier and ask about the status of your claim and PPD rating? It sometimes takes months for the doctor to issue his or her written report to the WC carrier. It's certainly possible he or she is the hold up here.

HomeGuru

broncotlc said:
What is the name of your state?Hawaii here, just a question on permenate partial disability if some one can help me. I went in about 3 months ago to a Dr. for my rating and have not heard from no one yet. is there any time frame that this process takes or am I being forgotten about and therefore get a lawyer to look into it. thank for any help on this. Thomas in Hawaii

**A: and when you contacted your WC insurance person that you have been communicating with, what did he/she tell you?

coconut1962

Hawaii here. I went for a rating in December of 2004 and didnt hear from them until June of 2005. I signed the settlement proposal but Iam still waiting for my check. Did you receive yours already? Why does it takes so long. I am in pain and would like to get my settlement asap. Then, I can at least feel that I was compensated and not being ignored.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">