• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Do I Know How Much My Case Is Worth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wolffen5066

What is the name of your state? Delaware, I Just Wanted to Know How Do I Determine My Workmans Comp Case Settlement[ Money I Will Recieve} . I Have Been Out Of Work For a Year Due To A !0 Feet Fall From A Ceiling. I Landed on My Back And Tried Every Possible Tratment There Was And nothing has Helped. They Want to Do a l5s1 Fusion Next Month. Workmans Comp Finnaly Agreed After seeing There Doctor. I Have A Laywer, but I Just Wanted to Know How Much Money Am I Looking At When All Is Said And Done. My Gross Pay Before My Injury Was 480.00 A Week, I Have Been Recieving Wormans Comp, For almost Ayear Now. How Do they Figuire out What My Injury Is Worth..

tjr5150

Everybody is so worried about how much money they might get since they got injured at work, and they ask these questions after they get a lawyer. I'll make if simple for everyone, ask your lawyer, he will have a better answer for you than anyone on this board. If you don't like my answer to bad, deal with it..

S

shell007

tjr5150 said:
Everybody is so worried about how much money they might get since they got injured at work, and they ask these questions after they get a lawyer. I'll make if simple for everyone, ask your lawyer, he will have a better answer for you than anyone on this board. If you don't like my answer to bad, deal with it..
I agree!!!!

However, I will say this, even their lawyer WILL NOT give them a DEFINITE dollar figure.

OP: There are many many factors that will come into play here. Even the FA crystal ball can't give you this answer.

wolffen5066

shell007 said:
I agree!!!!

However, I will say this, even their lawyer WILL NOT give them a DEFINITE dollar figure.

OP: There are many many factors that will come into play here. Even the FA crystal ball can't give you this answer.
I do Not Mean to be Rude but That Is not the answer I Was looking for!. I Just wanted to Know How They Figuire Out The Comp Payment. Is It By My Lost Income , My Injury, Or Some other Formula. Just Thought Someone had Gone through this Ordeal And Could Give Me Some Knowledge.

S

shell007

wolffen5066 said:
I do Not Mean to be Rude but That Is not the answer I Was looking for!. I Just wanted to Know How They Figuire Out The Comp Payment. Is It By My Lost Income , My Injury, Or Some other Formula. Just Thought Someone had Gone through this Ordeal And Could Give Me Some Knowledge.
OP...there is NO FORMULA. Many factors can come into play here.

NO ONE HERE CAN GIVE YOU THE EXACT ANSWER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">