• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to get retraining & what does a medical case manager do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djanl

undefined Nebraska.My Husband has been on Worker Comp for last 3 months and may not be able to return to same type of work.Worker Comp just sent him a note saying a medical case manager would be calling him.From what we understand these are people used to justify rushing him back to work.Would anyone be willing to give me an idea of what to expect from a medical case manager? Since he may not be able to do same type of work what is required to qualify for vocational training through workers comp?My Husband an owner operator (truck driver)was injured while delivering equipment a machine fell of consignee's forklift catapulting him off flatbed trl into air and he landed on his head in parking lot.He suffered head neck and back injuries.Thanks for any info you might be able to provide.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">