• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hurt on Job Last Year BWC Claim?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Blondguy81

What is the name of your state? Ohio I got hurt on the Job Last year at my previous Employer ( injury date: 7/15/03) fired for other reasons on ( 12/16/03). Sprain Elbow-Lateral Epicondylitis is my injury, went to medical clinic numerous times in 2003, put on light duty, then restored to full active duty. The problem is this injury is still ongoing, and I still have pain. Should I go back to doctor, or contact Bwc, this injury is not allowing me to find the work that I usually do ( Maint.Mechanic). Are there any re-training for a different job classification due to my injury, should I contact a Workers Comp Attorney. Or should I just live with this pain in my arm for the rest of my life? :confused:

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state?
Blondguy81 said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio I got hurt on the Job Last year at my previous Employer ( injury date: 7/15/03) fired for other reasons on ( 12/16/03). Sprain Elbow-Lateral Epicondylitis is my injury, went to medical clinic numerous times in 2003, put on light duty, then restored to full active duty. The problem is this injury is still ongoing, and I still have pain. Should I go back to doctor, or contact Bwc, this injury is not allowing me to find the work that I usually do ( Maint.Mechanic). Are there any re-training for a different job classification due to my injury, should I contact a Workers Comp Attorney. Or should I just live with this pain in my arm for the rest of my life? :confused:
Yes you should go to the doctor. No one can answer your question as you are leaving out important details.

B

Blondguy81

What is the name of your state? Ohio What important details do you need to Know?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">