• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injury over time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ofd15

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?CO

Hip pain started about 5 months ago. It has got progessivly worse untill today I had to leave work because of the amount of pain I had and due to safety issues with the type of work I do, I did not want to risk my life or my co-workers lifes because of an injury. I did not have a "accident" to report, but I believe the injury was a result of work requiered excersise. My concern is the cost of surgery to repair hip and would this be a workmans comp claim?

Last edited:

boomer mitra

I dont think that the company will pay for these kind of injuries as they are internal ones and not caused during the work. yes, they can help you for some medical treatments but I am not too sure about this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">