• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injury at work Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brandydickson

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hi, My name is Brandy My Question is in refference to work related accident.
My Ex- Husband was injured in 1999 at a Chemical Plant. By a third party. He worked for a contractor and was ran over by some one who worked for the plant. A law suit was filed and now has settled. We were married at the time and stayed married untill 2001 from that point on he never worked again, I supported him in all aspecs. We also have a child with whom he does not pay any support and never has. I never pushed the issue because he did not have any thing. I was told that i was entillted to a portation for lost wages while i supported him and child support. Which he does not want to pay either. He was awarded 6.2 million I dont know If i really am entilled to anything?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What does the attorney who handled your divorce say?

We have no idea what was in your settlement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">