• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Isn't My QRC supposed to be my advocate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nikjakob

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Minnesota,
A little about my situation. I was in a rear end car accident 2001. I had a ray cage fusion. I had two previous back surgeries before this one. I was better after my second one. i have been dealing with chronic pain and flare ups since my fusion about every three months. been inpatient at chronic pain clinic last summer. Seen a nuerologist who said i had permanent nerve damage. he said he could do a emg said it wouldn't tell him anything he did't already know. well i had a flare up in Dec 2003 lasted couple of months. I seen my famliy practice doctor in febuary 2004 she had me go to my back surgeon. He took an xray. Said everything looked okay. Had me go to phyiscal therapy. he put on the physical therapy order he put failed back surgery syndrome. And I could go back to work eight hours with permanent restrictions. On the 17 of march.
Well at work the night of 17 of march i was talking to my supervisor. He walk away and I turned around and fell over a empty pallet laying on the floor. My back swelled up pain was intense . so went to my famliy doctor got put on 4 hours and workmans comp she schedule a mri. and to see my Back doctor. I took a copy of the radiolgy report. The report said i had a disc protrusion s1 L5 and he couldn't see the nerves behind the fusion. And recommended a CT scan or a emg. Saw him on May 5th My back doctor looked at the mri and said there was nothing wrong. My nerve was irritated. And had permant nerve damage. And I had to go to work for 4 hours a night till June 15. And gradually work back into 6 hours/wk then 8 hours/wk. recommended I lose weight. Never mentioned the disc protusion or the emg recommended. Told me to see my family doc in two weeks. For pain medicine. He said he would work with my family doctor.
Well today I went to the family doctor. I had my QRC meet me with my doctor. I asked her to leave. when the doctor examined me and said that was up to my doctor. Not me. Then she told my doctor i had to get back to work eight hours. I said what about the back doctors statment. QRC said it didn't say anything like that. I had a family member with me at the back doctor and he did say that and he said the nerves were irriated. My family doctor said I had to walk three miles a day. I have constant leg spasms and cramps numbness for two years and gotten worse since the fall. i have medication for it doesn't help. Doctor said I have to stop taking pain medicine. My doctor and QRC said it wasn't my employers fault for my pain and injury. SO i have to go back too work plus she order warm therapy pool. I don't understand how everyone can blantly lie about the radiology report and ommit what was recommended And lie what the back doc said. What can i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">