• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal and Binding question???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jtf6agent

What is the name of your state?Ca I recently went into what I thought was a legal binding agreement with the W/C carrier by agreeing to see an AME. I was agreeing to abide by his findings as was the carrier and would hold the carrier to what ever rating was issued. This being a Psych. evaluation it was only 30% +- my overall rating. After visiting with the AME and after receiving his final report, the Carrier denied my Pschological claim based on a case that was made law. The new law states that only after a six month emloyment can a Pschyc claim be filed. We agreed to the AME and the findings which will be very beneficial to my case before the case law went in to effect. We also received our findings before the law. Can they get out of the binding agreement we originally signed for???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">