• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lower back pain

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrpeters

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wisconsin.last january i sprained my lower back at work.(construction) i had an mri,which the dr. said showed slight bulging in the bottom 3 discs and that could be just from my age(40). i did physical therapy for a year,which helped a little bit ,but i still have a lot of pain in my lower back,hip and leg. i went back to the dr. and he said he does not know what is causing the pain and basically said i would have to live with it. i don't know what to do next, i just want to not be in pain all the time.help.

W

Willlyjo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wisconsin.last january i sprained my lower back at work.(construction) i had an mri,which the dr. said showed slight bulging in the bottom 3 discs and that could be just from my age(40). i did physical therapy for a year,which helped a little bit ,but i still have a lot of pain in my lower back,hip and leg. i went back to the dr. and he said he does not know what is causing the pain and basically said i would have to live with it. i don't know what to do next, i just want to not be in pain all the time.help.
Get a lawyer and seek Workers Compensation benefits.

commentator

Was this reported as a work injury at the time it happened? Has a worker's comp case been open all this time? Have you been working? From the sound of it "this could be just my age" there may have been no confirmation by the doctor that you had an on the job injury. We'd need more information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">