• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lowering my salary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rambejohns

I live in Virginia

I work for the city Schoo system in Newport News, Virginia. I want to know if I was demoted because I was injured on the job, and not able to perform my previous job due to my injuries. My present job pay less salary. The policy states that " At the descretion of the suprientant the employee's salary can be frozen up to one fascal year. They did freeze my salary for the one year period. Then I started getting my raises again. Now three years latter they are telling me that I should net be getting raises. They are also going to reduce my salary back to what it was three years ago. What legal rights do I have.

francine89

Lowering My Salary

The Board Of Education Follows Laws And Regulations Implemented By The State. Contact The Board Of Labor Immediately And File A Complaint. Make Sure You Have All Your Records And Copies Of Everything You Need To Proceed In Your Case. . Good Luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">