• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Major workers comp issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

czapien

What is the name of your state? CA

I was denied my workers comp claim due to to my QME report that says the actual events of my employment were not predominant as to all causes combined of the Psychiatric Injury and the condition was as a result of a Good Faith Personnel Action, thus negating an industrial injury.

my claim was stress related. They have my claim down as Injury of the Brain?

I have worked for the same company for 5 years and the for same supervisor whom is a strong independent lady. I found out that I had chronic depression and anxiety the first year working there and took the steps to make myself better. Well it was inconvenient to my boss and because I didn't want to make anymore waves with her I stopped my therapy and cognitive therapy classes.

My boss would handle negative feedback in an aggressive matter and would slam her hand down on my desk when she got frustrated with me.
(I know the law doesn't support employees from bad bosses)

While out on disability this past July 2005 I was sent a letter from her stating I had a verbal warning for lack of communication regarding doctors notes and another letter said she was docking my pay 4 hours

She constantly told me that she had wished she had hired an assistant who didn't have a child because then that person could be more dependable.

I have so much more documentation, time-lines, of all events and the QME doctor never received my psych. records that I approved for him to see just my general records and parts of his report are inaccurate. sorry so long I know I can just quit but i have the health benefits for my 8 year old daughter and I have been put in the hospital 2 suicide attempts because my HR department is just letting her do this. I was also denied work accommodations from both me and my doctor it wouldn't have been a burden due to money. HR told me they think highly of my boss and see me as trying to stir up trouble. :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">