• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MMI dispute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

soldierwife

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hi I am very upset right now. I just received the report I was given from the Workman's comp doctor. I was injured at work 8/02 and had cervical surgery to relieve pinched nerve and had herniation with nerve impingement C6-7. I had a laminectomy 3/03. I then had to have a series of pain shots this year. My doc gave me a 15% and WC doc said 5%. I have additional issues now due to another work injury and weak neck and will need another sugery soon on C4-5. Do I have any recourse to dispute this rating? And if I read it right you stated that we only get a percentage of our weekly income not the entire weekly income? At 5% I won't get anything. Thanks. K

BlondiePB

soldierwife said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

Hi I am very upset right now. I just received the report I was given from the Workman's comp doctor. I was injured at work 8/02 and had cervical surgery to relieve pinched nerve and had herniation with nerve impingement C6-7. I had a laminectomy 3/03. I then had to have a series of pain shots this year. My doc gave me a 15% and WC doc said 5%. I have additional issues now due to another work injury and weak neck and will need another sugery soon on C4-5. Do I have any recourse to dispute this rating? And if I read it right you stated that we only get a percentage of our weekly income not the entire weekly income? At 5% I won't get anything. Thanks. K
MMI rating disputes need the assistance of a good w/c attorney. If you do not have one, hire one immediately.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">