• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moving out of state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

[email protected]

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? va

I AM ON WORKERS COMP AND HAVE PERMENT RESTRICTION AND THE COMPANY I WORK FOR DOESN'T HAVE WORK FOR ME IN THOSE RESTRICTIONS AND THE DOCTER SAID I AM AS GOOD AS I WILL GET. I BEEN LOOKING FOR WORK AND IN JOB CLUBS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY I WORK FOR BUT NO ONE HAS WORK IN MY RESTRICTION. I CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE HERE IN VA SO I WANT TO MOVE TO OHIO WHERE I CAN LIVE WITH MY MOM UNTIL I GET A SETTLEMENT. MY ATTERNY SAID THEY CAN'T STOP ME FROM LEAVING OR STOP COMPENSATION. I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE I HAVE FILED FOR SS AND BEEN DENIED THE SS PERSON HANDLING MY CASE TOLD ME TO REAPLIEY AND SENT ME THE FROMS SO I DID. MY QUESTION IS CAN I MOVE AND STILL GET PAID WORKERS COMP AND SHOULD I TELL THE COMPANY OR JUST LET MY LAWYER HANDLE IT? IF I GET DENIDED AGAIN FROM SS DO I THEN GET A LAWYER FOR THAT.

pattytx

Why would we second guess your attorney? He has the details of your case; we don't.

And please turn off your caps lock. Typing in all caps is considered shouting on the Internet and makes your posts very hard to read.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">